We at TheGameSupply pride ourselves in providing gamers a safe and secure outlet to both buy and sell online gaming accounts. We, as gamers ourselves, understand the vast amounts of time that are put into some characters, and offer the ability to have a secure outlet to allow future gamers the opportunity to continue playing already established characters when their originators have moved on from the games.
Random Content here.

New FFXIV Screens Released!

Posted by Shoosta Friday, March 12, 2010

As a long time hardcore WoW player and gamer I can’t possibly explain how excited I am for the new Final Fantasy MMO. I’ve been involved in the WoW raiding community for about four years now, but before that I was a hardcore FFXI player. I had to say that I was a little worried about this new release, but with Square releasing new screens like this I’m incredibly pumped.

More Screens available at the link below:

http://www.thelostgamer.com/2010/03/11/final-fantasy-xiv-receives-a-ton-of-new-screens-artwork/?nggpage=2

0 comments

Post a Comment