We at TheGameSupply pride ourselves in providing gamers a safe and secure outlet to both buy and sell online gaming accounts. We, as gamers ourselves, understand the vast amounts of time that are put into some characters, and offer the ability to have a secure outlet to allow future gamers the opportunity to continue playing already established characters when their originators have moved on from the games.
Random Content here.

Survey Says Phishing Email disguised as online survey

Posted by TheGameSupply.net Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I almost fell for it! I would have actually if it didn't go to customerservice at thegamesupply.net, which for obvious reasons we do not have accounts linked to. The images are linked on imageshack and some of the graphics are actual blizzard graphics. The source doesn't match up with authentic Blizzard email's either.

I apologize for how ugly this is, I didnt have time to break down the parts and put em up nice and pretty. Wanted to get this post up to warn people.



null
null



Had I not been paying attention, I would have definitely clicked that to claim my Jade tiger. So, hopefully this will warn off a few of you to NOT do it!
Visit us @ http://tgs.net/

0 comments

Post a Comment